1. Helmet-the Cascade CLH2 or the CPXR for Juniors and Seniors. The CS or CLH2 for Lightning. The Cascade Pro 7 for High School. High School helmet is scarlet red with silver visor and chin guard.
2. Stick/Head-depends on position and player preference. Many to choose from. Only get hard mesh for your head. Soft mesh will not work!
3. Shoulder Pads
5. Arm Pads
6. Mouth guard
8. It is also recommended that the boys wear a cup
9. Goalies have specialized gear that includes throat protector, chest protector, goalie stick.
Looking for size recommendations? Click here.
If you need recommendations for sticks and heads click here.
1. stick-many to choose from
3. mouth guard
4. gloves-optional and not to be confused with the boys’ gloves.
5. Goalies wear specialized gear including a helmet, goalie stick, chest protector and throat protector.
If you need recommendations don’t hesitate to contact us.